Wishing all a happy XMas!
Hey, I havn't been very active on here at all since my new arrival arrived about this time last year!! (he'll be one on the 27th dec!)
Just want to thank everyone for all your comments and for all my recent sales. Even with me not uploading new pics in a long time, my sales are still coming in nicely.
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Despite the changes in the economy worldwide, i still believe we can appreciate the family and friends around us, for in the end, people are what really matters!
Here's to a great Xmas 2010. And of course, to many many more great photos along the way!
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready