Woman reading - series
Sunday. Bad weather. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Sounds like a good opportunity to try some oh-so-obvious at-home shots? Yes.
Following the strobists's 101 article about snoots, I finally made myself one. Cool stuff! I am very pleased with the result - monochrome photo.
Then an off-camera and umbrella shot (right photo).
Then a ceiling bounced one (lower left photo).
Same idea, different results.
Play with your flash everyone!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster