Woman reading - series
Sunday. Bad weather. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Sounds like a good opportunity to try some oh-so-obvious at-home shots? Yes.
Following the strobists's 101 article about snoots, I finally made myself one. Cool stuff! I am very pleased with the result - monochrome photo.
Then an off-camera and umbrella shot (right photo).
Then a ceiling bounced one (lower left photo).
Same idea, different results.
Play with your flash everyone!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama