Woman reading - series
Sunday. Bad weather. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Sounds like a good opportunity to try some oh-so-obvious at-home shots? Yes.
Following the strobists's 101 article about snoots, I finally made myself one. Cool stuff! I am very pleased with the result - monochrome photo.
Then an off-camera and umbrella shot (right photo).
Then a ceiling bounced one (lower left photo).
Same idea, different results.
Play with your flash everyone!
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road