The UK Government have lost. Clause 43 has been dropped from the digital economy bill with a resounding no from the MP's who were there :o) Now it looks as though the entire bill is going to struggle and may have to go to a vote :o) This is the best news UK photographers have had in a long time!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava