The UK Government have lost. Clause 43 has been dropped from the digital economy bill with a resounding no from the MP's who were there :o) Now it looks as though the entire bill is going to struggle and may have to go to a vote :o) This is the best news UK photographers have had in a long time!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget