The UK Government have lost. Clause 43 has been dropped from the digital economy bill with a resounding no from the MP's who were there :o) Now it looks as though the entire bill is going to struggle and may have to go to a vote :o) This is the best news UK photographers have had in a long time!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!