I spent hours on the net trying to find an image of a Lotus Flower for the marketing of my new company. You would think that finding a good quality image would be reasonably easy. Think Again!
I eventually stumbled on the Dreamstime site and couldn't believe my luck. This is a wonderfully resourceful site with all the images one could want to help market new businesses.
I will certainly forward this site to my friends and clients.
Big thumbs up!
Photo credits: Beata Jancsik.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory