I spent hours on the net trying to find an image of a Lotus Flower for the marketing of my new company. You would think that finding a good quality image would be reasonably easy. Think Again!
I eventually stumbled on the Dreamstime site and couldn't believe my luck. This is a wonderfully resourceful site with all the images one could want to help market new businesses.
I will certainly forward this site to my friends and clients.
Big thumbs up!
Photo credits: Beata Jancsik.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!