I spent hours on the net trying to find an image of a Lotus Flower for the marketing of my new company. You would think that finding a good quality image would be reasonably easy. Think Again!
I eventually stumbled on the Dreamstime site and couldn't believe my luck. This is a wonderfully resourceful site with all the images one could want to help market new businesses.
I will certainly forward this site to my friends and clients.
Big thumbs up!
Photo credits: Beata Jancsik.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles