I spent hours on the net trying to find an image of a Lotus Flower for the marketing of my new company. You would think that finding a good quality image would be reasonably easy. Think Again!
I eventually stumbled on the Dreamstime site and couldn't believe my luck. This is a wonderfully resourceful site with all the images one could want to help market new businesses.
I will certainly forward this site to my friends and clients.
Big thumbs up!
Photo credits: Beata Jancsik.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective