I spent hours on the net trying to find an image of a Lotus Flower for the marketing of my new company. You would think that finding a good quality image would be reasonably easy. Think Again!
I eventually stumbled on the Dreamstime site and couldn't believe my luck. This is a wonderfully resourceful site with all the images one could want to help market new businesses.
I will certainly forward this site to my friends and clients.
Big thumbs up!
Photo credits: Beata Jancsik.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget