Woohoo! $1000 mark!
Today marks the day I topped $1000. What makes it even more special is that it is with the same image as my first ever sale.
It took a while to reach this milestone as I joined in September 2009 and sold 578 images, but it was with predominantly mammal and bird images. Big smile!!
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!