Woohoo! $1000 mark!
Today marks the day I topped $1000. What makes it even more special is that it is with the same image as my first ever sale.
It took a while to reach this milestone as I joined in September 2009 and sold 578 images, but it was with predominantly mammal and bird images. Big smile!!
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry