Woohoo, my first ever lightning capture
Last night I capture my first ever lightning shots. A storm rolled over Marquette for a couple hours and the lightning continue in the distance for what seemed all night. I watched it from afar on the beach as it went into the distance of Lake Superior.
Incredible! Still new to lightning photography, not sure if they are stock ready yet! Eventually I'll get to this...
Photo credits: Evgtin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget