Woohoo, my first ever lightning capture
Last night I capture my first ever lightning shots. A storm rolled over Marquette for a couple hours and the lightning continue in the distance for what seemed all night. I watched it from afar on the beach as it went into the distance of Lake Superior.
Incredible! Still new to lightning photography, not sure if they are stock ready yet! Eventually I'll get to this...
Photo credits: Evgtin.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster