Woohoo, my first ever lightning capture
Last night I capture my first ever lightning shots. A storm rolled over Marquette for a couple hours and the lightning continue in the distance for what seemed all night. I watched it from afar on the beach as it went into the distance of Lake Superior.
Incredible! Still new to lightning photography, not sure if they are stock ready yet! Eventually I'll get to this...
Photo credits: Evgtin.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes