Woohoo, my first ever lightning capture
Last night I capture my first ever lightning shots. A storm rolled over Marquette for a couple hours and the lightning continue in the distance for what seemed all night. I watched it from afar on the beach as it went into the distance of Lake Superior.
Incredible! Still new to lightning photography, not sure if they are stock ready yet! Eventually I'll get to this...
Photo credits: Evgtin.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo