Woohoo, my first ever lightning capture
Last night I capture my first ever lightning shots. A storm rolled over Marquette for a couple hours and the lightning continue in the distance for what seemed all night. I watched it from afar on the beach as it went into the distance of Lake Superior.
Incredible! Still new to lightning photography, not sure if they are stock ready yet! Eventually I'll get to this...
Photo credits: Evgtin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project