Woohoo! Reached 50 approved images! I can compete in the assignments! - Dreamstime
just wanted to share this milestone. The pic on the left is my 50th approved upload! That means I can now compete in the monthly assignments! I guess where all moving forward step by step in this is just a small step in my development.
The pic itself is not so special. I got a bit bummed out when they rejected a photo of broken glass earlier, so I made it a mission to get some good shots of a broken window. And here they are!
If you have the time, please check out my portfolio and let me know what you think. I will be uploading regularly from now on, so be sure to come back every now and again.
Kind regards to everybody.
Photo credits: Marcel Admiraal.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images