I must say I am very excited. I have now reached for the first time my half way point on sales. This is very exciting as I fuel my hobby and love for photography. I have really only just started this year to aggressively add to my portfolio and try to double my images every few months...we will see how I well keep up :-p. I hope the buys and everyone at the sites enjoys my work and finds it very useful. Thanks again to my buyers, DT, and of course my fellow contributors. Now onto the next half,
FYI: The lucky photo that pushed me over the edge was (bathing suites anyone?):
Photo credits: Kevin Tietz.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images