I must say I am very excited. I have now reached for the first time my half way point on sales. This is very exciting as I fuel my hobby and love for photography. I have really only just started this year to aggressively add to my portfolio and try to double my images every few months...we will see how I well keep up :-p. I hope the buys and everyone at the sites enjoys my work and finds it very useful. Thanks again to my buyers, DT, and of course my fellow contributors. Now onto the next half,
FYI: The lucky photo that pushed me over the edge was (bathing suites anyone?):
Photo credits: Kevin Tietz.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?