I must say I am very excited. I have now reached for the first time my half way point on sales. This is very exciting as I fuel my hobby and love for photography. I have really only just started this year to aggressively add to my portfolio and try to double my images every few months...we will see how I well keep up :-p. I hope the buys and everyone at the sites enjoys my work and finds it very useful. Thanks again to my buyers, DT, and of course my fellow contributors. Now onto the next half,
FYI: The lucky photo that pushed me over the edge was (bathing suites anyone?):
Photo credits: Kevin Tietz.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings