I must say I am very excited. I have now reached for the first time my half way point on sales. This is very exciting as I fuel my hobby and love for photography. I have really only just started this year to aggressively add to my portfolio and try to double my images every few months...we will see how I well keep up :-p. I hope the buys and everyone at the sites enjoys my work and finds it very useful. Thanks again to my buyers, DT, and of course my fellow contributors. Now onto the next half,
FYI: The lucky photo that pushed me over the edge was (bathing suites anyone?):
Photo credits: Kevin Tietz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa