Words & Pictures Go Together Like Peanut Butter & Jelly!
To really spice up your photos, try adding text to them using different fonts and colors.
A simple word on a photo can sometimes make all of the difference in the world.
Remember photographers, you may know what you are trying to say in your photos but others may not.
By using a simple word you can make your vision crystal clear and you just might sell even more of that image which is always a good thing!
Photo credits: Madartists.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo