Words & Pictures Go Together Like Peanut Butter & Jelly!
To really spice up your photos, try adding text to them using different fonts and colors.
A simple word on a photo can sometimes make all of the difference in the world.
Remember photographers, you may know what you are trying to say in your photos but others may not.
By using a simple word you can make your vision crystal clear and you just might sell even more of that image which is always a good thing!
Photo credits: Madartists.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror