Words & Pictures Go Together Like Peanut Butter & Jelly!
To really spice up your photos, try adding text to them using different fonts and colors.
A simple word on a photo can sometimes make all of the difference in the world.
Remember photographers, you may know what you are trying to say in your photos but others may not.
By using a simple word you can make your vision crystal clear and you just might sell even more of that image which is always a good thing!
Photo credits: Madartists.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget