Working on Collection Update!
After some time of having my Best Of... collection, that was created last July & with over 2300 views now, I found my self in a small trouble as the collection has started to be so big and with out being updated!
I really didn't want to delete any of the chosen images as most were chosen by me & some were selected by some photographers in a previous blog.
So I thought of two solutions:
Dividing the collection into 3, which are:
Best Of..., let me call the Classic one, with the rest of the best & favorites!
From here I can tell you my second solution that comes with your effort to help me if you kindly want! :)
PLEASE tell me what is YOUR favorite image from your portfolio for me to add it to my collection... Obviously if it's about children & animals it will be placed on the right collection!
It took me some time to add the images to the new collections & deleting from the Best Of... (Maybe DT could help us in the future to have check boxes for multiple selections to move or delete!!)... I'll leave this as a request ;)
I'm doing this because I really believe if you want a collection to keep successful you should update it regularly!
I still remember some images there had started with none or few downloads, now they have passed to other levels!
Ought to see your favorites guys! Cheers :)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop