Working at getting the hang of it
Hi my name is Lisa, I am a mother of 5 and a Grandmother of 5.I happily married to the love of my life. I have always loved to take photos of my family at all special events and my children has always hid from the camera. So I started taking photos of my surroundings. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Cancer and Photography really opened my eyes up to everything the world has to offer and I started taking pictures for memories. I found this site and have learned so much about photography and what other people are looking for so now I am snapping photos of things I had never imagined someone else would love. I am loving this and am open to any advice. I have yet to sell anything so please if anyone could help with tips all would be appreciates. Loven life and this new Journey!
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava