Working at getting the hang of it
Hi my name is Lisa, I am a mother of 5 and a Grandmother of 5.I happily married to the love of my life. I have always loved to take photos of my family at all special events and my children has always hid from the camera. So I started taking photos of my surroundings. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Cancer and Photography really opened my eyes up to everything the world has to offer and I started taking pictures for memories. I found this site and have learned so much about photography and what other people are looking for so now I am snapping photos of things I had never imagined someone else would love. I am loving this and am open to any advice. I have yet to sell anything so please if anyone could help with tips all would be appreciates. Loven life and this new Journey!
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images