Working at getting the hang of it
Hi my name is Lisa, I am a mother of 5 and a Grandmother of 5.I happily married to the love of my life. I have always loved to take photos of my family at all special events and my children has always hid from the camera. So I started taking photos of my surroundings. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Cancer and Photography really opened my eyes up to everything the world has to offer and I started taking pictures for memories. I found this site and have learned so much about photography and what other people are looking for so now I am snapping photos of things I had never imagined someone else would love. I am loving this and am open to any advice. I have yet to sell anything so please if anyone could help with tips all would be appreciates. Loven life and this new Journey!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Photos related image searches
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.