On the beginning of February I just had 96 uploaded images in almost 3 years, I really was lazy regarding this site, because I was doing more things on other photography sites.
And that was when I made my mind on working harder and see how Dreamstime pays for your efforts...
I can gladly say that now I have 245 images online, and I try to upload every time I have free time.
I have made 225 message boards and 9 blogs.
My acceptance ratio has increase and I'm getting to know more people here with your blogs.
Finally I tried for the firt time to submit an image for this month assignment and also got accepted. This is the image:
At the end of all of this I can say I'm happy and that also Dreamstime pays you for your efforts. Keep on shooting.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step