On the beginning of February I just had 96 uploaded images in almost 3 years, I really was lazy regarding this site, because I was doing more things on other photography sites.
And that was when I made my mind on working harder and see how Dreamstime pays for your efforts...
I can gladly say that now I have 245 images online, and I try to upload every time I have free time.
I have made 225 message boards and 9 blogs.
My acceptance ratio has increase and I'm getting to know more people here with your blogs.
Finally I tried for the firt time to submit an image for this month assignment and also got accepted. This is the image:
At the end of all of this I can say I'm happy and that also Dreamstime pays you for your efforts. Keep on shooting.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror