The word vacation has taken on a whole new meaning for me. Yes, it means a break from my day job, but these days it also means working to find great stock photos while I'm on my little holiday.
Since I only recently started submitting stock photography, this is a great way for me to incorporate something I love doing – taking photos – and would be doing anyway, with something that hopefully can generate a little extra income.
Before I went on vacation and snapped away with my camera knowing that most of the photos I was making would end up as a small photo stuck in an print envelope in a drawer somewhere in my house.
Now I have a new purpose for all my picture taking, and it's really added even more enthusiasm to my vacations even if I am "working."
Here's a few from a recent trip to the mountains of Georgia.
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings