Working whole night
I still cant get it ... Why people cant understand that working on pc when it's night is better then when it's day . Personaly , I lay at bed in 4-5 am ... Then I wake up at 12 ... When it's night , there is no telephone , no horns cause someone made traffic jam, nothing ... Just dark and silence , cold air , nothing else just you and your work ... Your focused on your job , nothing else ... When I start design , first I make sketch then apply it to screen and give it life ... Maybe it's just me? Maybe other people don't work/design at night like I do? What do you think? Yes you , tell me ...
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings