Working whole night
I still cant get it ... Why people cant understand that working on pc when it's night is better then when it's day . Personaly , I lay at bed in 4-5 am ... Then I wake up at 12 ... When it's night , there is no telephone , no horns cause someone made traffic jam, nothing ... Just dark and silence , cold air , nothing else just you and your work ... Your focused on your job , nothing else ... When I start design , first I make sketch then apply it to screen and give it life ... Maybe it's just me? Maybe other people don't work/design at night like I do? What do you think? Yes you , tell me ...
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!