The World Cup Is Here
As we approach the final hours to the opening match of the World Cup and prepare ourselves for a month-long steady diet of world class football. I am so excited. Also reminded that current event news topics become highly searched for. To top of my joyful mood, I have also had a RF image approved on Dreamstime all ready to download. Such relevant images to the World Cup will surely be in demand for the next month or two. I am sure we will see some great pictures from photographers lucky enough to be there. Whilst I will not be making it to South Africa, I will be watching it.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Cup related image searches