The World Cup Is Here
As we approach the final hours to the opening match of the World Cup and prepare ourselves for a month-long steady diet of world class football. I am so excited. Also reminded that current event news topics become highly searched for. To top of my joyful mood, I have also had a RF image approved on Dreamstime all ready to download. Such relevant images to the World Cup will surely be in demand for the next month or two. I am sure we will see some great pictures from photographers lucky enough to be there. Whilst I will not be making it to South Africa, I will be watching it.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media
Related image searches
Fifa related image searches