The World (so far) According to Verdelho
This is my first blog post but hopefully not the last.
I’ve decided to progress towards exclusivity with Dreamtime. This is after experimenting with several Microstock agencies for the past few months. Why, you might ask?
Many of the most engaging images in my area of interest can’t help but have either people or intellectual property issues. Dreamstime seems a bit more realistic in this regard, particularly it seems with
And Dreamstime has a great forum, they are very consistent with their reject reasons (unlike some agencies) and appear genuinely helpful to contributors. Also, Dreamstime now gives us the ability to upload Raw versions of images. This is not for everybody of course
I feel my endeavours will concentrate more and more on editorial images.
So, there we are. I’d be very grateful for any comments on my strategy and my portfolio. Noting of course that some of my early acceptances are not really what I would call “up there”.
Photo credits: Verdelho.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step