A world we hardly notice - The world of Macro
One of the reasons why i love macro photography is because it allows us to see and feel a different world. An untouched world of order and perfection. The ways nature has on doing and creating things. It's amazingly beautiful.
This is a photo of an ant eating chocolate leftovers.
Even tho it looks different :D this is probably a mother carrying her child on her back.
I hope you all enjoy my photos and the world of Macro.
** The photos are not available because they are still in a review mode. **
Photo credits: Julijamiova.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite