A world we hardly notice - The world of Macro
One of the reasons why i love macro photography is because it allows us to see and feel a different world. An untouched world of order and perfection. The ways nature has on doing and creating things. It's amazingly beautiful.
This is a photo of an ant eating chocolate leftovers.
Even tho it looks different :D this is probably a mother carrying her child on her back.
I hope you all enjoy my photos and the world of Macro.
** The photos are not available because they are still in a review mode. **
Photo credits: Julijamiova.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget