A world we hardly notice - The world of Macro
One of the reasons why i love macro photography is because it allows us to see and feel a different world. An untouched world of order and perfection. The ways nature has on doing and creating things. It's amazingly beautiful.
This is a photo of an ant eating chocolate leftovers.
Even tho it looks different :D this is probably a mother carrying her child on her back.
I hope you all enjoy my photos and the world of Macro.
** The photos are not available because they are still in a review mode. **
Photo credits: Julijamiova.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava