About World Heritage
Hey, while we're waiting for my Transylvanian pics' process, let's talk a little about enviroment...mmm, not only nature conversation, but a special part of it...do you know, what does it means: world heritage?
What are the benefits of ratifying? As I can see, it is a great advertisement for a country or a region. How cool is that, a town can 'tag' itself, tourists are coming, money is working...of course, it's not only about incomings. A World Heritage Site must spend money for conservation, education and solid improvement of it also. Of course, it becomes with duties and rules also - for example, in Cesky Krumlov, the old castle was under renovation when I've been there. They are allowed to use only original medieval stones and materials.
Do you know, how many World Heritage Sites are in your country? If the answer is not, you can check it here. As I can see, France is the best in Europe... :) Hungary has 8 areas on the list, however we have more interesting and beautiful places...but anyway, the main attractions are there: Caves of Aggtelek, Banks of Danube in Budapest, Hortobágy, Lake Fertő...I'm thinking of a holiday plan for next year, to visit all of them! :)
Photo credits: , Aginger.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava