World Photography Awards - Cannes 2008 ($ 25,000)
The competition has an amateur as well as a professional section... All photographers are invited to join with a chance for to win $ 25,000 on the professional section...
There are 11 categories where photos can be submitted: Abstract, Advertising, Architectural, Fashion, Music / Performance, Nature, Nude, Portraiture, Photojournalism / Documentary, Science and Sport.
The winner on the amateur side, gets to be invited to the the awards ceremony which will be held at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France on 24 April 2008. Not bad, huh :)
For further details, you may check the official website for the competition.
Good Luck to ALL :)
edited by admin - moved images and alignment of images
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror