World population map project
They gived us some copied blank maps of paper and told us to color them with coloured pencils.
The new technologies give now the chance to make this maps easier and more beautiful.
I made two vectorial maps, coloured by legend, with data collected in 2008 (by UN estimation or countries census), and with some new countries (recognized or not by UN), like Abkhazia or Kosovo.
This maps can be edited and coloured in other choices, because i upload the EPS format too.
I hope is a new opportunity for students, to use my maps.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs