World population map project
They gived us some copied blank maps of paper and told us to color them with coloured pencils.
The new technologies give now the chance to make this maps easier and more beautiful.
I made two vectorial maps, coloured by legend, with data collected in 2008 (by UN estimation or countries census), and with some new countries (recognized or not by UN), like Abkhazia or Kosovo.
This maps can be edited and coloured in other choices, because i upload the EPS format too.
I hope is a new opportunity for students, to use my maps.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels