World population map project
They gived us some copied blank maps of paper and told us to color them with coloured pencils.
The new technologies give now the chance to make this maps easier and more beautiful.
I made two vectorial maps, coloured by legend, with data collected in 2008 (by UN estimation or countries census), and with some new countries (recognized or not by UN), like Abkhazia or Kosovo.
This maps can be edited and coloured in other choices, because i upload the EPS format too.
I hope is a new opportunity for students, to use my maps.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images