World population map project
They gived us some copied blank maps of paper and told us to color them with coloured pencils.
The new technologies give now the chance to make this maps easier and more beautiful.
I made two vectorial maps, coloured by legend, with data collected in 2008 (by UN estimation or countries census), and with some new countries (recognized or not by UN), like Abkhazia or Kosovo.
This maps can be edited and coloured in other choices, because i upload the EPS format too.
I hope is a new opportunity for students, to use my maps.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message