World population map project
October 29, 2008
They gived us some copied blank maps of paper and told us to color them with coloured pencils.
The new technologies give now the chance to make this maps easier and more beautiful.
I made two vectorial maps, coloured by legend, with data collected in 2008 (by UN estimation or countries census), and with some new countries (recognized or not by UN), like Abkhazia or Kosovo.
This maps can be edited and coloured in other choices, because i upload the EPS format too.
I hope is a new opportunity for students, to use my maps.
- 2000$ from Dreamstime sales
- Pictures that are selling well
- The 1000th sales
- My first extended licence
- Travel in Sicily :: Agrigento - The Valley of the Temples
- Engelberg :: my first RAW sold
- My photo in Estraveller magazine
- Goreme in Cappadocia (Turkey)
- Another milestone :: 900$
- The Juni event in Brasov City
Related image searches
Country related image searches
This article has been read 1947 times. Photo credits: Emicristea.