World refugee day, June 20
June 20 is World Refugee Day and UNHCR has special reports, events and videos on the more than 40 million people currently without a place to call home. These are people driven out of their homes, villages, cities and countries by ruthless wars and dictators.
This year's motto is "They took my home but they can't take my future".
So stop for a second to think about them, they had a life, a house, children, a wife, a husband, mothers, fathers, relatives, friends, they worked for their daily bread and now it's been taken away from them and their futures forever.
Remember that these people did not choose exile but they have been forcibly displaced.
In this article you can read more about them, these are numbers, statistics but they are not about money and finances, they are about people who were unfortunate enough to live in the path of violence and war.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal