Worldwide PhotoWalk on July 18th 2009
A little while ago Scott Kelby's announced his Second Annual Worldwide Photo Walk.
The official PhotoWalk day is Saturday, July 18th 2009.
There are hundreds of cities around the world which have scheduled PhotoWalks.
The idea is just to go out and shoot, and have a lot of fun with fellow photographers.
On the PhotoWalk site: http://worldwidephotowalk.com, you can check out the nearest location for you. Or you can also volunteer to lead your own photowalk.
Let's have a stockowalk! ;)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!