Sometimes I reach the goal, and sometimes really not.
I care about ecology, I like nature, wild animals and good lifestyles.
So I have created images with our planet earth, thinking about how to illustrate an article about environment or global warming.
I have drawn these images just for Dt, and they have now zero downloads.
They are today some of my worst sellers.
I don't know why, maybe they are too simple, or Dt has a lot of planet earth images better than mines. Don't know, I think these are not the worst illustrations in my portfolio but this is the game. :)
Yesterday I had rewrite the keywords, maybe that is the problem.
And if not, well, if they didn't sell I simply will draw something else.
A good lesson after all. ;)
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience