Sometimes I reach the goal, and sometimes really not.
I care about ecology, I like nature, wild animals and good lifestyles.
So I have created images with our planet earth, thinking about how to illustrate an article about environment or global warming.
I have drawn these images just for Dt, and they have now zero downloads.
They are today some of my worst sellers.
I don't know why, maybe they are too simple, or Dt has a lot of planet earth images better than mines. Don't know, I think these are not the worst illustrations in my portfolio but this is the game. :)
Yesterday I had rewrite the keywords, maybe that is the problem.
And if not, well, if they didn't sell I simply will draw something else.
A good lesson after all. ;)
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget