Sometimes I reach the goal, and sometimes really not.
I care about ecology, I like nature, wild animals and good lifestyles.
So I have created images with our planet earth, thinking about how to illustrate an article about environment or global warming.
I have drawn these images just for Dt, and they have now zero downloads.
They are today some of my worst sellers.
I don't know why, maybe they are too simple, or Dt has a lot of planet earth images better than mines. Don't know, I think these are not the worst illustrations in my portfolio but this is the game. :)
Yesterday I had rewrite the keywords, maybe that is the problem.
And if not, well, if they didn't sell I simply will draw something else.
A good lesson after all. ;)
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know