Is it worth remaining exclusive on Dreamstime?
Having been exclusive with Dreamstime for some time now you reach a point where you wonder whether you'd made the right decision or whether you might have been better 'spread betting' with lots of agencies, or indeed going exclusive elsewhere.
Chatting to a close friend of mine who is active on another site I realised that there continue to be many advantages to staying exclusive with DT. For one, the 'crowd' here are friendlier than you will find on other sites, and the reviewers are fairer and certainly respond to the queries you have quickly.
In addition to the cultural aspects of remaining exclusive with DT, there are also financial aspects. Of course, being exclusive bumps me up the rankings quite a bit and I expect to clip the 500 sales point this week but also the pricing is clear and fair.
Now, I don't know what it truly is like to be a member of other stock photography sites but my conversation with my friend who does reaffirmed that my initial decision to join DT rather than any other site was the correct one.
As such, I look forward to remaining an exclusive member of this community.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror