Is it worth remaining exclusive on Dreamstime? - Dreamstime
Having been exclusive with Dreamstime for some time now you reach a point where you wonder whether you'd made the right decision or whether you might have been better 'spread betting' with lots of agencies, or indeed going exclusive elsewhere.
Chatting to a close friend of mine who is active on another site I realised that there continue to be many advantages to staying exclusive with DT. For one, the 'crowd' here are friendlier than you will find on other sites, and the reviewers are fairer and certainly respond to the queries you have quickly.
In addition to the cultural aspects of remaining exclusive with DT, there are also financial aspects. Of course, being exclusive bumps me up the rankings quite a bit and I expect to clip the 500 sales point this week but also the pricing is clear and fair.
Now, I don't know what it truly is like to be a member of other stock photography sites but my conversation with my friend who does reaffirmed that my initial decision to join DT rather than any other site was the correct one.
As such, I look forward to remaining an exclusive member of this community.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images