Wouldn' it be nice.....?
Would't it be nice for the photographer if DT creates a possibility for the buyer/designer to let him know why/for what purpose he or she downloaded and used the picture? Of course that would be no obligation only a possibilty.
I think contributors would really appreciate that.
What's your opinion?
Photo credits: Edwardje.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa