Wow...18 images accepted at once!!! - Dreamstime
Hi there again,
if you read blogs on Dreamstime, as I always do, you will remember about the fact that once I asked thoughts about what to be careful to take photos of when I go in Florence and Pisa.
Well, today have been accepted all my images I uploaded from Pisa. That was amazing for me: 18 out of 18 :))
It was a good time there. I could have taken maybe more and better images. The light was good for an hour and after that it was cloudy. So like an advice for you when you are in a special place don't wait for brilliant ideas(of course you could and you should) but take advantage of light. The weather might change rapidly.
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images