Wow! 2nd Anniversary!
Wow! Today I am celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary and can’t believe how I survived those two years… lol. 2 years back when I was getting married I never knew what I was getting into. There were these two weirdos getting married to each other not understanding the outcome of the fusion of two worst explosives. Anyway thankfully, the blast impact remains confined to only both of us but the after effects are seen on our friends and family..hehehe!
But its fun as well! When there is such a healthy and strong competition at home we both normally are never scared of any performers from outside. We both love n’ respect Michael Jackson and we both do different kinds of music which just one common musical aspect which is called as light Indian music (that you often hear in Indian movies). Now slowly waiting for good producers to produce my album. And who knows maybe I wont need one, I will earn the $40k I need just from stock photography in next 2 years :P
P.S. In all the pics its all me and my wifeyz :D
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco