Wow I would never have dreamed that this would be sooooo much fun. And make money doing it is even BETTER. I now have 300 photos on line here at DT.This has been an adventure .I would advice all newbie’s to continue to follow their passion and learn by all of the great photographers here. It will pay off .I want to thank everyone staff, contributors, and most of all those who buy our files. 300th file This is my old dog I took on a road trip. He was a pain. But I love him.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings