Wow I would never have dreamed that this would be sooooo much fun. And make money doing it is even BETTER. I now have 300 photos on line here at DT.This has been an adventure .I would advice all newbie’s to continue to follow their passion and learn by all of the great photographers here. It will pay off .I want to thank everyone staff, contributors, and most of all those who buy our files. 300th file This is my old dog I took on a road trip. He was a pain. But I love him.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip