Wow, 54 online and 8 sales.
Microstock was a foreign word for me when I began. Dreamstime still the only one that I know. It continues to be a learning process and very exciting one. The more I learn the more I realize how much more there is to learn. I would welcome some critiquing from you pros.
Thank in advance
Photo credits: Emmacharles.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready