The WOW factor
What is it? To me it is an image that just totally jumps out at you. An images that touches me on some level, an image I will never forget, an image I wish I had created, an image I wish I could create.
How do you create an image with the WOW factor? LOL, I wish I knew.
I thought for my 3rd blog, I would share some images that I have saved in a collection called "Images that WOW me": link to collection.
These are the images so far on DT that I just knew I would want to look at again, the ones I wanted to save for and savour later.
An image that makes you wish you were inside it, either as a spectator or as the model. How I would love to be on that horse, free from the city, not caring whether I get drenched by the storm or not!
Some are just so clean and pure. This one by Starblue is dazzling in it's simplicity.
When I look at it, I can see it on any number of websites and in any number of magazines. It's appeal for stock concepts is endless.
Maybe not beautiful to look at but I find it extremely interesting & it seeks to reminds me what can be achieved with technical ability and a creative mind. The possibilities are endless.
This image by Nejron is such an image for me. I can only imagine that if it has the same impact on others it could be a very powerful marketing tool for someone.
Of course these are just my opinions, but these images speak to me & I am someone. I have selected a few images from thousands of great ones. I know there are many more & I look forward to discovering them.
I hope you have enjoyed these images as I have.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite