Wow - my first two assignment files
For the "Hidden local treasures" I uploaded three photos, and two were accepted!!!
This first local treasure is hidden under the earth, built by the Romans, forgotten for centuries
and now one of the major tourist attractions in Istanbul/Turkey: The Basilica cistern.
When I made this photo I was laying on the ground, fixing my camera with
plenty of unprofessional stuff since I had no tripod with me (I suppose it's even
forbidden there!), waiting that the visitors went out of the view and shooting plenty of photos.
Just this one became good!
The next one is a small lovely village in the Dolomite Alps, North-Italy.
I made this shot in the morning after a night with extreme rain. Since
all hotels were full (because of the rain!) we had to stay in our tent at the
nearby camping place. It was the hardness test for our tent. Since that night
I know that our tent is a really good one: It didn't swim away.
In the morning it stopped raining and I went to the bakery to buy some bred for the breakfast. But my family had to wait - I had my camera with me and I couldn't stop photographing this scenery: It was nearly windless - therefore that good reflexions in the water, the air was totally clean and the sun started to push away these big dark raining clouds causing an atmosphere which cannot easily be put into words.
I was just at the right place for the right moment!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!