WOW what a sale
Like many of you, I regularly check my sales. On most occasions I read with pleasure a sale of one of my food images such as,
for $0.25, which gives me a sense of pride.
Imagine my surprise and joy when I looked at my sales to see a sale of $3.75 for one of my images of Birmingham library.
Hopefully this will lead to an increase in sales of my architectural images.
Photo credits: Andrew Norton.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon