WSBK 2009WSBK 2009 by Inglish
The Superbike World Championship - where high cylinder capacity motorcycles which derive from standard road-going models compete - attracts an extremely high level of public and media attention thanks to several factors which guarantee a great show: among others, the incredibly balanced track performance ensured by sound technical regulations, the use of a sole tyre manufacturer, and close links to the market.
Photo credits: Antonio Inglese.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!