Xmas break or not
I find the freedom to just shoot my own things, my family, my surroundings (I'll be traveling through some remote and beautiful parts of South AFrica to some family) makes me trigger happy to the extreme. Nevermind that I am a commercial photographer, because it seems the freedom to just take pics of anything makes me even more a photographer than doing it for a living.
I love shooting. My wife kids and I took an hour train trip to Simon's Town on Saturday and I came back with 150 images of us on the train. Hehe.
I've ranted and raved about the benefit of this career, but man, you gotta admit... it is pretty cool to even WANT to keep on doing what you do in increased amounts when you're on holiday. Thomas Edison I believe suggested that if you enjoy your work you won't work a day in your life. I agree.
Now for Xmas.... what am I going to shoot?
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden