Xmas break update
So, just an update on my Xmas shooting schedule...
So, I've been updating some of the images I took on the 16th (a public holiday in South Africa), and then I went back to studio just to finish off my year on the 17th. My assistant was by then already river rafting on the Orange River!
The 18th we were on the road at 4am. By 7pm that evening, I had shot more than 100 images already, and traveled 800km's. By the next evening, a further 500km's and about 200 images, and the third day only about 30, but then we arrived at our destination close to the Swaziland border. I think the tally is at about 500 now. I think I'm indeed taking a break.I shoot what I like, how I like, when I like, and it's MY memories.If some of them ends up selling as stock, amen, but if not... I'm already working on an online magazine for my travel images...
How busy have you been "not working"?
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs