XMAS IS COMING
Xmas time is almost coming. When I was young I loved this period in a particular way, because I felt something beautiful grew in my heart. Childhood is a very magical period of our lives, but often we forget that magic. When we grow old our feelings change and we see everything in a different way…sometimes (or rarely) we are able to feel the magic in our days.
This period is very complicated for me: gifts to buy, holidays to project, greeting card to write and send…in a manner of speaking Christmas is, for me, a second job but the payment of this work is the “money of heart”: love and happiness!
I started to think about Christmas holiday after my birthday, in September and now I’ve almost finished to prepare everything. (the images present here are only a part of the illustration I’ve sent).
Also here in dreamstime I’ve almost finished to send my illustration and I’m very happy to see that my favourites ones was accepted. At the and of the new week I finished to send every illustration about this holiday…
Now I’m listening X Japan’s “silent jealousy”: this song remind me that I have to think about some interesting illustration about St. Valentine’s day. Eh eh eh…this isn’t my favourite holiday…but work is work! So let’s work
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America