It seems that the Xmas crunch of money is an issue early this year already. I'm not complaining, since my images cover this topic. Very glad to report that 3 Xmas images already sold this week.
I'm not sure if I should shoot more of these, and cannabilise my own images possibly, but I would imagine it would be more detrimental not to have. So I think I'll be taking out the Xmas props again this year!
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror