YEA! another approval!
Just had this one approved and in record time.I just submitted it yesterday
We went to Charleston SC last week and had just started a 5 day trip when we spotted this boat. We had to drive through a few parking lot and to a little out of the way dock/ fishing pier to get to it. We asked permission to snap a few photos (we really had to ask since it was private property) and the lighting was just perfect. The man working there looked at us like we were crazy but said it was fine with him.
We both snapped off around 20 different shots and this was my favorite. Then on the way back to the car i realized that the eye piece on my camera was missing. We walked around for 30 minutes looking for that darn little thing and when we finally found it and it was broken. D@*@, I hope it is possible to replace it.
Then as soon as we got in the car the cell phone rang and it was my daughter they were rushing my special needs granddaughter to the hospital with another round of pneumonia. So we rushed home (5 hour drive) to help her in the hospital and with her other 5 kids.
Well she is home now and doing great.
And I am really happy to have this photo approved!
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience