YEA! another approval!
Just had this one approved and in record time.I just submitted it yesterday
We went to Charleston SC last week and had just started a 5 day trip when we spotted this boat. We had to drive through a few parking lot and to a little out of the way dock/ fishing pier to get to it. We asked permission to snap a few photos (we really had to ask since it was private property) and the lighting was just perfect. The man working there looked at us like we were crazy but said it was fine with him.
We both snapped off around 20 different shots and this was my favorite. Then on the way back to the car i realized that the eye piece on my camera was missing. We walked around for 30 minutes looking for that darn little thing and when we finally found it and it was broken. D@*@, I hope it is possible to replace it.
Then as soon as we got in the car the cell phone rang and it was my daughter they were rushing my special needs granddaughter to the hospital with another round of pneumonia. So we rushed home (5 hour drive) to help her in the hospital and with her other 5 kids.
Well she is home now and doing great.
And I am really happy to have this photo approved!
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite