Yeah... I Burnt it... =
When my husband and I first moved in together about two years ago, I bought some new stove burner covers. They were black. They looked very nice. ... at one time.
I've always been a little "touched," as some people call it -- I have a tendency to be absentminded, even more so when something is on my mind.
Morbid imaginations aside, I truly do enjoy cooking. It helps get my mind off of my worries and stressors, and lulls me into a restful evening. The downside is, it doesn't get rid of my absentmindedness. One of the 'lucky' burners was singed a couple of times, and outright burnt a couple more. Why? I don't know. The knobs must have turned themselves on! I swear! (looks the other way)...
Since the black burners weren't exactly in style any more, I put a set of stainless steel burners on our wedding registry list. We've had them for JUST over three weeks (barely, even) and, well ....
... yeah, I burnt one. And the spoon rest that was on it, too. Had 2 or 3 smoke alarms going. =/
Photo credits: Studio Dream.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road