Year 2009 comes to an end
Next to that, I've learned a lot about this business. That does not mean, that I know now, how it really works, but I think, I know it much better than in March, when I started with Microstock. :-) So, it looks like, that I will close this year with 165 images online at DT and 50 sales (which I reached today).
I wish all of you -- contributors and customers -- a joyful and happy Christmas and very happy New Year. May the Year 2010 bring luck and success to all of us.
Photo credits: Alexander Zschach.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience