Yellow Mountain: another two sales
In 2014 I visited Yellow Mountain. With the fog hanging between the peaks of the mountains it looks like a fairy tale. This week another two of the Yellow Mountain pictures were sold. In total 35+. I wrote a post about my visit to Yellow Mountain:
First, four hours by bus from Hefei to
If you are interested in the rest of my story about the trip and the other pictures please read more about it on my personal blog, Peter Apers Photoblog.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?