Yellow River's headstream
The origin of the Yellow River is in the hinterland of the Tibetan Plazean in elevation of 4300 metres.
Leaving from Xining, the capital city of Qinghai Province, passing the Heka Mountain Tunnel, arriving in Shixia and Maduo, it needed 4 days to reach the Zhaling Lake and the Yueling Lake. And the travel was so bumpy and it is so difficult to distinguish the direction. So the experienced guide is needed very much.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to