Yellow River's headstream
The origin of the Yellow River is in the hinterland of the Tibetan Plazean in elevation of 4300 metres.
Leaving from Xining, the capital city of Qinghai Province, passing the Heka Mountain Tunnel, arriving in Shixia and Maduo, it needed 4 days to reach the Zhaling Lake and the Yueling Lake. And the travel was so bumpy and it is so difficult to distinguish the direction. So the experienced guide is needed very much.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror