Yellow River's headstream
The origin of the Yellow River is in the hinterland of the Tibetan Plazean in elevation of 4300 metres.
Leaving from Xining, the capital city of Qinghai Province, passing the Heka Mountain Tunnel, arriving in Shixia and Maduo, it needed 4 days to reach the Zhaling Lake and the Yueling Lake. And the travel was so bumpy and it is so difficult to distinguish the direction. So the experienced guide is needed very much.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal