Yellowstone National Park is wild and smelly :)
I have been to a few national parks of USA, I like them all. However, I like Yellowstone National Park most. It is unique and the earliest National Park in the world. I am impressed by the smelly geysers, the colorful bacteria field, the beautiful falls, the lupines, the bison, the deers, the bears,the swan and the feeling of being wild. I am missing you all.
Photo credits: Humorousking207.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs