Yes, I've got it ($100)
Actually I've got nice number $100,29 in my "Total revenue" line. Being totally out of civilization I can just guess if I ever will take in hands these nice green banknotes. But it is long and sad story. Well, to get $100 - it is not problem. Just I needed around 1,5 years. Now I have 407 images online, 166 sales and approval ratio 92%. It means I have right to upload 105 images/week. LOL. I make 10 vectors/week (usually deep in night) and I am tired very, very much to enjoy any statistics.
Here is main hero - my self-portrait which moved my income after 100.
Photo credits: Mjak.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller