Yi nationality in Sichuan,west of China
Traditionally the Yi people’s head-turban and clothes have bright and decorative patterns.Everyone enjoys having an unlined blanket-like shawl over his/her shoulders.male or female,all wear a kind of upper outer garment.
Women of the Yi nationality wear multifold skirts in variegeted colors.They are made of multi-color cloth with silk thread;varied patterned silver ornaments are attached to the clothes.Their hats are sewn with big and small silver bubbles,which symbolize brightness and happiness.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe