Yi nationality in Sichuan,west of China
Traditionally the Yi people’s head-turban and clothes have bright and decorative patterns.Everyone enjoys having an unlined blanket-like shawl over his/her shoulders.male or female,all wear a kind of upper outer garment.
Women of the Yi nationality wear multifold skirts in variegeted colors.They are made of multi-color cloth with silk thread;varied patterned silver ornaments are attached to the clothes.Their hats are sewn with big and small silver bubbles,which symbolize brightness and happiness.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road