Are you a blogger?
Check out my latest blog BY CLICKING HERE
One blog I had was called "The Australian Times" and it was a news satire site. I had RSS feeds hooked up to it, and my fan base even submitted it to Google News to include in their news feeds. Google were kind enough to do this, but put the title "SATIRE" above each link.
However that did not stop people clicking the story thinking it was real. One such case was on the evening of the announcement of the winner of Australian Idol. I knew heaps of people would be trawling the internet seeing if there was a leak about who won the contest, so I wrote a very unkind story announcing who won the event. I made very unkind comments about her obesity and titled the story: "Fat chick wins Idol, more pop per pound".
That story got 400,000 clicks during the evening. And I got thousands of hateful emails complaining about my nastiness.
But seriously, now that I am on Dreamstime, I find that the images here are so affordable, even the most amateur of bloggers could afford to buy some really great pics to professionalise their content.
I am about to release a new blog reviewing products and I know where I can go for the images ... right here!
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters