You can buy royalty-free photos?
Wow! I've been using the Internet since back when it was still the ARPANET and I had no idea that one could buy royalty-free photos until just a few days ago.
I've been in real estate as a Realtor, property investor, and home inspector (among other professions) for over 30 years and have recently decided to convert all these Plain Jane articles that I have into useful Internet documents for my various Clients. So I was out trying to take some good pictures of mold the other day, but since I don't have mold in my own home, I got frustrated. So I came back to the office and did a search on mold and, out of the gazillionbazillion returns I got (shock!), one was dreamstime.com, so I checked it out. Well since then I've downloaded about 15 photos. Sure saves me a lot of time.
I wonder what else is out there on the Internet that I've been missing. Maybe I should just sit down some weekend and get curious, just like my little kitty cat Zoey. Hmmmm. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend!
Photo credits: Amy Walters.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava