When you can’t afford a real billboard
Now outdoor media is a proven medium in any campaign, it delivers impact and awareness. And it can reach a formidable number of people.
But interestingly, one of the better outcomes from billboard advertising is its ability to compliment other types of advertising and to create sustained awareness. It does this because consumers understand that if billboard advertising is substantive, and it is professional, the marketer is committed to the campaign and has the resources to deliver.
So how would buying a stock photo of a billboard and putting on your message compete or even come close to this.
Well, for a start, you might not be running a huge campaign, and the choice of a blank billboard might be just a fun thing to add to your image.
However, there are millions of billboards around the world. And if your image is completed successfully, there is no reason that consumers would not assume that this is indeed a real billboard somewhere.
In the real world advertising space is at a premium. Why not save a bit.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know