When you can’t afford a real billboard
Now outdoor media is a proven medium in any campaign, it delivers impact and awareness. And it can reach a formidable number of people.
But interestingly, one of the better outcomes from billboard advertising is its ability to compliment other types of advertising and to create sustained awareness. It does this because consumers understand that if billboard advertising is substantive, and it is professional, the marketer is committed to the campaign and has the resources to deliver.
So how would buying a stock photo of a billboard and putting on your message compete or even come close to this.
Well, for a start, you might not be running a huge campaign, and the choice of a blank billboard might be just a fun thing to add to your image.
However, there are millions of billboards around the world. And if your image is completed successfully, there is no reason that consumers would not assume that this is indeed a real billboard somewhere.
In the real world advertising space is at a premium. Why not save a bit.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo