When you can't take a photo!
Are you someone like me who chickens to hire a model, or can't find any sibling or friend to help in that; but you wish you can translate your ideas into images??.... I've fulfilled some of my relish to do so by learning through some tutorial online how to create illustrations weather with photoshop or illustrator; the results where fun, in the past month I could upload my three first ever computer illustrations and guess what?
they were all approved...
No need for a model release for your imagination :)
Don't wait, learn how to do that...very fun and fulfilling :)
Thank you DT
Photo credits: Ebaa Momani.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe