When you can't take a photo!
Are you someone like me who chickens to hire a model, or can't find any sibling or friend to help in that; but you wish you can translate your ideas into images??.... I've fulfilled some of my relish to do so by learning through some tutorial online how to create illustrations weather with photoshop or illustrator; the results where fun, in the past month I could upload my three first ever computer illustrations and guess what?
they were all approved...
No need for a model release for your imagination :)
Don't wait, learn how to do that...very fun and fulfilling :)
Thank you DT
Photo credits: Ebaa Momani.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster