When you can't take a photo!
Are you someone like me who chickens to hire a model, or can't find any sibling or friend to help in that; but you wish you can translate your ideas into images??.... I've fulfilled some of my relish to do so by learning through some tutorial online how to create illustrations weather with photoshop or illustrator; the results where fun, in the past month I could upload my three first ever computer illustrations and guess what?
they were all approved...
No need for a model release for your imagination :)
Don't wait, learn how to do that...very fun and fulfilling :)
Thank you DT
Photo credits: Ebaa Momani.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs