When you can't take a photo!
Are you someone like me who chickens to hire a model, or can't find any sibling or friend to help in that; but you wish you can translate your ideas into images??.... I've fulfilled some of my relish to do so by learning through some tutorial online how to create illustrations weather with photoshop or illustrator; the results where fun, in the past month I could upload my three first ever computer illustrations and guess what?
they were all approved...
No need for a model release for your imagination :)
Don't wait, learn how to do that...very fun and fulfilling :)
Thank you DT
Photo credits: Ebaa Momani.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal