When you can't take a photo!
Are you someone like me who chickens to hire a model, or can't find any sibling or friend to help in that; but you wish you can translate your ideas into images??.... I've fulfilled some of my relish to do so by learning through some tutorial online how to create illustrations weather with photoshop or illustrator; the results where fun, in the past month I could upload my three first ever computer illustrations and guess what?
they were all approved...
No need for a model release for your imagination :)
Don't wait, learn how to do that...very fun and fulfilling :)
Thank you DT
Photo credits: Ebaa Momani.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget