You don't know what you have!
Sometimes you take a shot, you kind of like the image and then it starts to get a few accolades. This image was one of 10 I entered last year in the World Photographed of the year competition. It was entered into the urban wildlife section and went on to make it to the 3rd round of judging. It was really astonishing to me as I thought the other 9 images were better. This image has also now won me a competition in a South African travel and outdoor magazine to be published in February. Maybe its the start of new beginnings :-)
Canon 1D MKIV
Canon 500mm f/4.0 plus 1.4 extender
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America