You don't know what you have!
Sometimes you take a shot, you kind of like the image and then it starts to get a few accolades. This image was one of 10 I entered last year in the World Photographed of the year competition. It was entered into the urban wildlife section and went on to make it to the 3rd round of judging. It was really astonishing to me as I thought the other 9 images were better. This image has also now won me a competition in a South African travel and outdoor magazine to be published in February. Maybe its the start of new beginnings :-)
Canon 1D MKIV
Canon 500mm f/4.0 plus 1.4 extender
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!